Honest Dependable Respectful Excellence
Providing exceptional pet waste removal (aka pooper-scooper) service to the Portland metropolitan area for over 10 years.
My name is Alan Pietrovito and I am the owner/operator of Stumptown Dog Pet Waste Removal. My personal philosophy of honesty, integrity, and honest hard-work has allowed me provide exceptional customer service to my customers.
I’m probably not your typical pooper-scooper. I spent most of my work career behind a desk, but I love being around dogs, and I enjoy being outdoors working with my hands. Out of those interests, Stumptown Dog was born. Just to give you a sense of who I am, here is a not so short bio:
- I graduated cum laude from James Madison University with a major in Marketing and a minor in Economics.
- Naval Aviation Logistics Cost Analyst, Management Analyst, Budget Analyst
- Started my 1st business: “The Ironworks Gym”
- nominated for the US Navy’s Copernicus Award for Excellence and awarded the Navy Superior Civilian Service Medal
- Self taught Novel LAN Administration and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Started my 2nd business: IT Computer Solutions
- Master in Science in Management from Boston University, London UK Campus
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- A+ Certified Computer Service Technician
- Instructor in computer hardware repair
- Network Engineer supporting the Pentagon’s computer network infrastructure
- Information Technology Site Manager
- Network, Server Administrator and Information Technology Architect
- Started my 3rd business: 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
- Started my 4th business: DoodyCalls Pet Waste Removal (Portland Franchise)
- Started my 5rd business: Stumptown Dog